We understand that common sense is generally widespread amongst the common folk. The primary goal of this website is to cast a magical spell which will get everyone to instantly fall in love with New Zealand in general, and particularly the Akaroa Village Inn, such that you will instantly stop what you are doing right this very minute and click on the booking button or give us a call.
Yet, strangely enough, we have also noticed those big, glossy, (non-magical) corporate type websites provide some fancy disclaimers dressed smartly in
nice big words with very tiny fonts.
So, please, humour us:
- All the information and content provided on this website remains the property of Kerry and Shane Limited (t/a Akaroa Village Inn) and is intended for general information purposes relating to accommodation in Akaroa. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree then you always have the option of browsing elsewhere.
- Kerry and Shane Limited, it’s owners and contributors make NO WARRANTY with respect to this website, including all content, links, comments and opinions from all visitors, which are provided for use “as is”, being without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Any reliance placed on such information shall therefore be entirely at your own risk. We do not intend to create any professional relationship based upon the information within this website or our newsletters.
- Kerry and Shane Limited are humble folks who are not qualified to offer legal advice and our website is not intended to provide any such commentary.
- In no event shall the contributors and owners of this blog be liable for any loss or damages without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of the use of this website.
- This website may contain links to other websites which are not under our control. Kerry and Shane Limited have no control whatsoever over the nature, content and availability of such websites. The simple inclusion of any links does not imply our recommendation or endorsement of the views or opinions contained therein. In short, what others do on their own sites is entirely up to them. With only extremely mild super powers at our disposal we simply cannot affect the alignment of the planets or hold back the tide any better than most other ordinary folks.
- We consider ourselves truly blessed to live here and never grow tired of the views in and around Akaroa. Yet such endless photo opportunities can result in outdated material presented on our website. Whilst we make every effort to ensure currency, we offer no guarantee that everything is correct, timely and accurate.